The Philippine Statistical Research and Training Institute (PSRTI) is the research and training arm of the Philippine Statistical System (PSS). Mandated by Republic Act No. 10625 or the Philippine Statistical Act of 2013 and as an attached agency of the National Economic and Development Authority, the PSRTI carries out its dual function primarily for the development of statistical theories, concepts, and methodologies in support of a statistical infrastructure that is compliant with the demands of national development.
PSRTI is located at 7th Floor South Insula Condominium, No. 61 Timog Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, QUEZON CITY 1103
(632) 8288-4948 – Office of the Executive Director
(632) 8929-7543/ 8288-4150 – Training Division
(632) 8426-0620 – Research Division
(632) 8374-4587 – Knowledge Management Division
(632) 8920-9649 – Finance and Administrative Division