Career opportunities as of 10 November 2020
The Philippine Statistical Research and Training Institute (PSRTI), an attached agency of the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) and the research and training arm of the Philippines is currently in need of a professional, honest, and cooperative government public servant for the following:
- Career Service Professional/ Second Level Eligibility;
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or other related courses;
- Forty (40) hours of supervisory/ management learning and development interventions undertaken within the last 5 years;
- Four (4) years of experience in position/s involving management and supervision and with one (1) year of demonstrated ability in ICT management and operations, project management, and data visualization;
- Preferably with working knowledge in systems development, operations and infrastructure, and knowledge management and communications;
- and with working knowledge in Office and statistical software.
Deadline of Application: 20 November 2020
If interested and qualified, please submit the following in single PDF file:
- Application Letter indicating the position being applied for and the Division where the vacancy is;
- Accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (consisting of 4 pages) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
- Certificate of Training and Employment (if any)
- Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License; and
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records and Diploma.
You are advised to hand in or send through courier your application to:Ms. LOLITA M. OREO
Chief Administrative Officer
7th Floor South Insula Condominium
No. 61 Timog Ave., Brgy. South Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City
OR send email to email@example.com with the subject: Position Applied_[First & Last Name]
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.The PSRTI adheres to the existing general policy of no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership in its recruitment, selection, and placement of employees.