PSRTI 2020 ReGULAR TRAINING CALENDAR
|RTC No.||Date||Course Code||Course Title
Click the Course Title for the Course Description
|RTC-1A||June 24||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-1B||July 1||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-2A||July 6 – 9||SW 1||Microsoft Excel for Database Management|
|RTC-3A||July 20 – 23||BS 1||Basic Statistics 1: Descriptive Statistics 2|
|RTC-1C||July 22||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-4A||July 27 – 30||SW 6||Data Visualization Using Infographics 2|
|RTC-5A||Aug 3 – 6||TWP 2||Effective Presentation of Statistical Reports 2|
|RTC-1D||Aug 5||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-6A||Aug 10 – 13||SS 2||Survey Operations and Questionnaire Design 3|
|RTC-7A||Aug 24 – 28||BS 2||Basic Statistics 2: Estimation and Hypothesis Testing 3|
|RTC-1E||Aug 26||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-8A||Sept 7 – 11||SM 1||Regression Analysis 2,3,4|
|RTC-1F||Sept 9||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-9A||Sept 14 – 17||STS 2||Focus Group Discussion: Administration and Analysis of Results 2,6|
|RTC-10A||Sept 21 – 25||SEPA 2||Statistics for Project Monitoring and Evaluation 2,3,4,6|
|RTC-1G||Sept 23||SW 8||Video Conferencing: Basics and Essentials Using Zoom|
|RTC-11A||Sept 28 – Oct 2||SM 2||Time Series Analysis and Basic Forecasting 2,3,4,5|
|RTC-12A||Oct 5 – 8||TWP 1||Technical Writing Course on Statistical Reports 2|
|RTC-13A||Oct 12 -16||SEPA 1||Statistics for Policy Analysis 2,3,4,6|
|RTC-14A||Oct 19 – 23||SM 3||Advanced Forecasting Methods 2,3,4,5,7|
- 2020 PSRTI Regular Training Courses Offerings was revised in response to prevent the spread of COVID 19.
- Microsoft Excel® for Data Management (RTC-01A/RTC-01B/RTC-14A/ RTC-14B) is a prerequisite to this course
- Basic Statistics 1: Descriptive Statistics (RTC-03A/RTC-03B) is a prerequisite to this course.
- Basic Statistics 2: Estimation and Hypothesis Testing is a prerequisite to this course
- Regression Analysis is a prerequisite to this course.
- Survey Operations and Questionnaire Design is a prerequisite to this course.
- Time Series Analysis and Basic Forecasting is a prerequisite to this course.
2020 SChedule of fees
|Type of Participant||Registration Fee (per person/ per day)|
||PHP 1,500 *|
||Discount of 10%|
|International participants/agencies/ offices||USD 205|
* Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, PSRTI is reaching out to government agencies by subsidizing more than 50% of the original 2020 Registration Fees
- Participants who will register in these training courses should: use their own laptop/desktop, have strong and stable internet connection with at least 2 Mbps; and use their headphones/earphones (for better reception) with built-in microphone for the duration of the training.
- Registered participants will be notified of any changes in the schedule.
- Full payment of training fees should be made to the PSRTI. The policy of No Registration Payment, No Reservation for each training course applies. A slot will only be considered available and reserved only upon full payment of training fees. No partial or full refund will be made in case of partial attendance or non-attendance due to the fault of the participant. Further, payments made for a particular training cannot be applied to another training in case of non-attendance by the registered participant. However, refund of training fees or transfer to another training is allowed if training cancellation is made by the PSRTI.
- Payment to the PSRTI is not subject to withholding tax per Revenue Regulations No. 04-88, Section 3a, to wit: “Withholding tax shall not apply on money payments to government agencies . . . received in the exercise of its functions.”
- Bank charges when paying by bank transfer should be to the account of the participant. The PSRTI’s account details are as follows:
Account name Philippine Statistical Research and Training Institute Account number 0702-1004-96 Name of Bank Land Bank of the Philippines Branch QC Circle Address of Bank PCA Building, Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City